Sir Peter the Cat has a few stipulations for all visitors to the castle:
- A deposit is required to reserve a room.
- All room reservations are subject to 6% Illinois State Hotel Tax.
- Balance is due upon check-in.
- Check-in time is 3:30pm (unless other arrangements have been made).
- Check-out time is 11:00am (unless other arrangements have been made).
- Please inquire about children.
- We are small dog friendly, but please inquire about pets.
- Sir Peter permits smoking only in outdoor areas.
- Open bedroom doors may mean a late night visit from Sir Peter the Cat to check on your well-being.
The following rules will govern cancellations:
- Over 30 days before arrival date: 100% deposit refund.
- 15 - 30 days before arrival date: 50% deposit refund.
- 1 - 14 days before arrival date: no deposit refund.
Re-booking Option - If you have to cancel with less than a 30 day notice, you may use your entire deposit to rebook your reservation within a one year time limit.
For more information about Sir Peter or his regulations, please call Rose at (815) 943-5764 or Terry at (262) 736-9358.